Tuesday 21 February 2012

Mysterious Beyond

The world as we know it, is pretty small
Confined, conditioned, cautious, heeding to work's call.
Embodiment of perfection we strive to be,
He who attains that is the role model to many.

But no I can't live that way,
Without the roars of troubles at my bay
I am, but a insignificant speck right now,
But not for long, even if they won't allow.

Yearning to explore this vast home,
Hoping to find my right door to carefree tomorrows,
Just a few moments, then i will set my heart to roam,
To enliven the experience and  maybe a few sorrows.

While I sit in my room, tropical music beckons,
The drums and bells, cheers of merry making people..
Oh how i wish i can dart there, I reckon,
That I'll come soon once custody over me is my free will.

So many cultures, traditions, past the mysterious beyond,
Undelivered languages, unmarked islands and river bends,
They call out to me in tempting whispers so fond,
I wish I cross this line to meet them; for me they send.

The salty water ships, flowering meandering paths,
Await me, I will be there after the work here is done,
Free to fly across eastern skies, until then,
The word as I know it is pretty much vast!



No comments:

Post a Comment