Monday 13 February 2012

Actor of All Sorts


I thought I would shatter,
Once hell’s skies shatter.
And ironic how I would induce it otherwise.
Grey skies, raindrops patter,
But watch out for the latter.
Feeling oddly alive, the betrayal now slowly dies.

Hours of scars and screams,
Sleepless dream like streams,
They have ended, I watch as guilt finally takes rest.
Cascading through valley of past,
Pushing through dark blinding light.
Rainbow beams shine through imperfections, earnest.

They fear butterfly for a hornet
Their whispers in my ears, down my aisle
Can’t believe, enemies turn more loyal than close ones
Kept far from love and care, for it seems that I fret
My words uttered to them poison so vile
Yet honey sweet are their smiles, games and puns.

When it starts to pour,
She gets her salvation.
Usually wept with those stone hearts, heavy clouds
Now demons inside roar
But outside all is calm, patience
Well, easy, she’s know as an actor of all sorts.

Thanking all those “friends”
Whose thoughts taught lessons
And pain induced strength, and hope
But trust, secure smiles?……nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment