Saturday 18 February 2012

The Reason



To whom do I owe it to,
Destiny, time or fate to be with you,
But whom cursed me so in rage?
In our chapter I am; in your book but a mere page.

These eyes, their innocence has faded,
My grip tightens over her fiery eyes to threaten her theyve aided
And her white heart, tender, hate has raided,
Her years, my eternal possession, poison has evaded.

Are you even searching for our perfect end?
Wasnt I the tree she as a creeper did depend?
You gave me those illusions, wishes and the hope
Why so cruel? Why having me hang onto this single rope?

Little heart, you wished upon a shooting star,
And she brought me closer to her from miles far,
Closer and closer to you and your childish nature,
She clutched with her cold hands mine, a promising future.

Afraid my love would harm what love you meant,
she expected nothing for it wasnt a loan to be lent.
now you push me away? This angel god sent?
Wasnt I loyal enough, my love? And out she went

Bruised from inside out, theres still a reason,
Dont all dramas have an end, shell know too,
And as much as I strive, shell strive double every season,
A reason to start newdeep down she knows she loves me too   

No comments:

Post a Comment